Royal Reflections: A Tale of a Warrior~Princess by Sherry Eifler
Royal Reflections is a call to action Bible Study designed to awaken God’s daughters to live as His warrior-princesses. Readers are challenged to believe that what the Bible says about them is true; it provides clarity and cultivates confidence in their position in Christ, in their purpose as His daughter, and in their Power Source for warrior-princess living. Its interactive style captivates readers who journey together through engaging testimony of daily challenges to walk as warrior-princesses. The prayerful results are: 1) that each reader will confidently radiate her personal relationship with Christ; 2) that each will reach her community for Him; and 3) that each will stand firm as His warrior-princess.
Bible Study Features:
- 8 Week Study
- 5 days of heartwork
- Going deeper sections
- Leaders guide
- Interactive website with Author~ Sherry Eifler
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Week 1 – The PRINCESS: Sets the stage for royal adoption through personal testimony.
- Week 2 – The Invitation: Invites women to be real about who they are in Christ and the invitation to accept their position as PRINCESS.
- Week 3 – Princess Etiquette 101: Reveals the basics of the Kingdom relationship discovered at the “Royal Princess Academy”.
- Week 4 – Royal Reality: Focuses attention on differences between God’s Kingdom and the Worldly Kingdom. Highlights responsibilities as a warrior-princess.
- Week 5 – Abundance in Obedience: Conveys how reverent obedience yields abundant eternal focused living.
- Week 6 – Unlock and Reflect: Brings to light heavenly treasure given and designed to reflect the Kingdom of God for His Glory.
- Week 7 – Royal Response: Illuminates love as the master key of the Kingdom of God.
- Week 8 – Righteous Wardrobe: Focuses on the armor of God for his warrior-princess and establishes a personal daily battle plan.
Week Two Day 2 – The Invitation
Princess Tale 3: The Masquerade
Princess Tale 3 takes us to a time in Princess Cynthia’s life before she was dancing with her King. She faced many challenges during her royal transformation process. Princess Cynthia struggled to stay in control of her life. Resulting in a delayed transformation process. Her life became harder and harder and she didn’t feel a part of the royal family. There were many days and nights when she questioned if she really was a princess. Remember, she decided to rebel and not to attend the Royal Princess Academy—it took her some time before she started her training and even more time before she chose to attend on a regular basis. In any good story there is always a struggle between good and evil. The royal family is not without its dramatic struggle with the Kingdom of Darkness. She would later learn that she was not just a princess but also a warrior-princess. A warrior who must be prepared for each daily battle against the Kingdom of Darkness.
The rival Kingdom of Darkness sends out tempters to trip up the royal family, and tabloid journalists are out there looking for ways to make a Royal look bad, to discredit the Royal Kingdom. Have you had any first hand experience with the rival Kingdom in your life?
Princess Cynthia recalls a time when she stepped outside the boundaries of the Royal Guard and secretly attended a few “secret masquerade balls,” as she refers back to that time in her life. It isn’t easy growing up as a Royal. Cynthia tried to do her “best” and to be “good” as she grew. But her physical and spiritual maturity were not happening at the same rate.
Jewel Discovery: It is comforting to know we have freedom in the Lord and that He is at work in our lives. Read 2 Corinthians 3:17–18 (printed below) and note what stands out to you.
2 Corinthians 3:17–18
“Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And, we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.”
What does freedom in the Lord means to you? ________________________________________
Jewel Discovery: Review these scriptures and write out any descriptions of our identity in Christ.
Ephesians 2:6-10 _______________________________________________________________
2 Corinthians 5:17 -20 __________________________________________________________
Philippians 4:13 _______________________________________________________________
Romans 8:35-39 _______________________________________________________________
John 15:16 ____________________________________________________________________
Colossians 3:1-4 _______________________________________________________________
RELEASE DATE: Coming Soon
Submit Inquires Here:
ORDER INFORMATION: Coming Soon
AVAILABLE AT: Coming Soon
To stay up to date subscribe to sherryeifler.com and follow me on Facebook @Sherryeiflerwrites to receive all new releases.