A women’s Bible study group with a royal twist~ we meet up in a private Facebook group.
This royal group is for you if traditional Bible Study just isn’t fitting into this season of life or you have never done a group study. No leaving your house required so bad weather won’t get in our way. You can even take it on the road with you. I often meet up for discussion Monday’s from different locations depending on my work schedule.
Interested? Then join me, Sherry the author, as I host this women’s only Bible study group through Facebook. Starting Monday April 13th.
Together we will study “Royal Reflections~ The Making of a Warrior Princess” (available at Barnes and Nobel and Amazon). Each week we will take a royal journey through the heart work that points us to a life reflecting Christ and produces confidence in our relationship with the King of Kings and His princess.
We have numerous connection points that lead up to our Monday video discussions in a private Facebook messenger group. I love it because our chat disappears once we disconnect so we can have authentic conversation about the real issues of life on our faith journey.
Examples of our connection points:
- Reflection scripture prompts
- Royal quotes for each weeks theme
- Conversation stater posts and poll
- Princess Connection Points
- Jewel Discovery Videos
- Monday Discussions
Invite a friend to join you on your spiritual growth journey in 2020.
How to join the group:
- Like and follow the linked Facebook page www.facebook.com/sherryeiflerwrites/
- Click events and mark yourself as going and share with friends
- Request to be added to the private Facebook Group @RoyalReflectionsOnlineBibleStudy
- Review the announcements, schedule, and get your book(paperback or ebook)
- Subscribe to www.sherryeifler.com for the free Bible Study Supplement download