- This event has passed.
Reflections of a Resurrected Heart
March 6 - April 18
What: Reflective Prayer in preparation for Easter
When: Starts March 6th and concludes April 18th.
Why: The season of Lent is upon us. What are your plans to prepare for Easter? I have decided to prepare this year through reflective prayer using the booklet “My Heart- Christ’s Home” by Robert Boyd Munger as my weekly guide. I’m inviting you to join me because maybe you’er having a similar stirring of your spirit to draw close to the Lord in prayer so you don’t miss the whisper of His leading. For me it’s time to clean my “heart home” and release the power of the clarity of Christ in me. Are you in?
Learn more about why I choose this booklet by clicking here. *** I will not receive any monetary compensation for your booklet purchase***
Concept: There are 7 weeks from lent until Easter and the booklet leads us through 7 rooms of our heart to spend time reflecting in focusing on our relationship with Jesus our risen Savior. This event can be as interactive as you would like or as personal as you would like. I will make a closed facebook group and post weekly reflective quotes and verses from the book. I recommend keeping a prayer journal to record the whispers of the Lord as we purposefully listen in each room of our heart.
How: Follow these easy steps to begin your “Reflections of a Resurrection Heart” journey.
- Order your copy of the booklet now. Links below to the ebook and hardcopy editions. *** I will not receive any monetary compensation for your booklet purchase***
- Leave a comment that you are interested and Facebook link for group invitation.
- Starting March 6th, set aside time for prayer and reading the about the first room: the study.
- Follow me on Facebook or subscribe to my website for further schedule details and prayer prompts.
- Consider keeping a prayer journal to record prayers and personal reflects.